2024 Progress Check - Are You on Pace?

Schedule a Demo

We often start our year with lofty goals to achieve professionally and personally. It is not always easy to stay on track and many of us have already stopped our New Year’s resolution of getting to the gym. As we find ourselves well into Q2, it's time to take a moment and reflect on progress with implementing initiatives across your locations.

Picture this: you've invested significant time and resources in developing strategies to give your brand or company a competitive edge. The crucial step is ensuring that these initiatives are executed flawlessly at each location. This is where having the right implementation structure becomes imperative.

Here are four essential items shared by our customers that have helped ensure their initiatives become fully realized and stay on track throughout the year.

1. Focus on the Right Things and Align Organization

Our most successful clients start with a clear company vision for the year and align department efforts with those larger organizational objectives. To avoid over-allocating their location leaders, these organizations will also look at the overall impact of what is being assigned to locations by all disciplines and then prioritize which of those provides the greatest ROI. Using Pacer’s Company Overview, they can analyze the resource allocation across locations, brands, or disciplines and subsequently provide location leaders with clear direction and visibility on the progress of implementation initiatives. With intuitive dashboards and real-time updates, location leaders stay informed and aligned with the overarching goals set by brand or company leaders.

2. Agile Adaptability

Stop procrastinating! So many times, organizations spend way too much time planning out every detail in painstaking measures, causing a bottleneck of “ideas” but no “action.” Gone are the days of waiting for everything to be perfect before acting. Pacer empowers you to get moving and handle changes, updates, and shifts effortlessly. Say goodbye to "paralysis by analysis" and embrace a solution that allows for continuous improvement and adaptation. If 80% of what needs to be done has been determined, project managers will assign known tasks to their locations in Pacer so each team can get started immediately. As the other 20% becomes clear, Pacer allows PMs to add additional tasks (or clarify existing tasks) to all locations in a few clicks.

3. Celebrate Q1 Successes

Take a moment to celebrate your successes from Q1. All too often, we roll into the next quarter focused on what is current, or future-state. It is easy to forget the progress that was made bit by bit over the last three months. Acknowledge the milestones you've achieved and your progress towards your goals. Use this momentum to propel you forward and set clear priorities for the rest of the year.

4. Clear Goal Setting

Location leaders are getting directions and “high priority” items sent to them from all directions. Too many “high priority” items can lead to burnout and unnecessary stress. Give your team the power to act, knowing that they are working on projects and tasks that are of the utmost importance, and align with the overall goals of the company. Pacer ensures clear prioritization across all disciplines, enabling you to set achievable and impactful goals. By providing a streamlined approach to task management and goal setting, Pacer helps you focus your efforts where they matter most.

In conclusion, managing implementation initiatives across locations doesn't have to be daunting. With Pacer, you can achieve implementation excellence, drive success, and propel your brand or company toward its goals. Don't let procrastination hold you back – embrace Pacer and take control of your implementation journey today.

Here's to a successful 2024 and beyond!

Try Pacer for free now!

Try Now